Wednesday, January 30, 2008

NUUN


It is pronounced NOON. It is an electrolyte replacement that does not have sugars or carbohydrates in it. It is a sports drink. It comes in little tablets like Alka Seltzer. Drop it in your water bottle, and voila, proper hydration. I'm going to try it out at the race this weekend. High is supposed to be 57 degrees. We'll see what happens.

I woke up yesterday morning to the sound of howling wind and 20 degree temps. I turned my alarm off and went back to sleep. That means time on the rollers when I got home. I hate the rollers. All that effort and I go nowhere. It will pay off in the long run though. Dilligence.


Dilligence pays off. That's what they say. How many times are we dilligent, only to learn that we are beating our head against the wall. Dilligence in moderation, I guess. Something to chew on.



Anyone ready for sping time? I am.



Have a great day.

1 comment:

PisgahWorks said...

Squirrel Gap TT, time for an update. Hope you win.