Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hungry

Rhonda and Jubal leave today to go to Ohio , to visit her grandmother. Her dad came to Asheville to pick here up. They will return on Saturday.

That leaves me here, alone, in this cold house, hungry, lonely, sad.

I'm starting a food tree for me, so if you would like to sign up, let me know. You can also send gift cards to restaurants.

Usually when my family leaves I do a large sized house project. I get a lot more done without having the little rug rat running around "helping". But we are in super saving mode, trying to store up our meager earnings. The plan is to start a search for a newer vehicle. Our '97 Honda Accord has 260,000 miles and our '91 Ford Ranger has 108,000. We have been blessed and both run well, but it is time.
The funny thing is, I have never paid more than $1200 for a vehicle my whole life. And that was for a VW Vanagon. Anyone know of any good deals on nearly new vehicles?


Have a great day

No comments: