Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Closing Time

Today we close on our loan. Now I have to decide if I am going to go through with the building project or go on vacation!!! It is something to think about.

Brad Kee form Kee Mapping and Surveying did a great job of letting me know where my easement/building setback lines are.

Tomorrow I meet with my contractor to review the plans, they will start the grading process and it is all downhill from there!!

Training is going well. I am at a point where I get to pick which workout I want to do from about 5-6 different choices. This keeps it interesting and fun, but is always a dilemma as to which one to do today. I have considered putting them all in a hat and drawing one each day.

Big ride in the plans for this weekend!!

Have a great day.

No comments: