Monday, January 05, 2009

Ride Home

Last night was warm. I decided to extend the ride home for some reason, even though I didn't have front lights. Probably because it was warm and I wanted to enjoy it.



I took off on the Rockmont property and did a loop out there before heading home. What a blast, warm air, shorts and short sleeves, recovery pace, just cruising along. Then it got dark, I refused to rush home, just took my time. Ahh, tomorrow we are supposed to get rain and a lot of it. Maybe I'll ride still maybe I won't, but I'm going to enjoy this ride, right now.


And I did.

This morning I woke up to 100% chance of rain. So, I rode the rollers for 30 minutes, I guess I could have ridden longer if I had gotten up earlier. I'm so glad I live in a mild climate. It's supposed to be sunny the next couple of days, so I'm looking forward to some more workouts.

Have a great day.

No comments: