Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tuesday


Above is another picture from High Mtn Camp. We are standing in the road in the middle of Kona, NC. This road is also on the Burnsville Metric loop. Shortly after rounding the bend past the church, a deer crossed the road about 30 feet in front of me.
Last night I finally got a good roof on my woodshed. It cost me a whole $42. That is still way cheaper than a heating bill. The weather seems like it will be warming from here on out, so I'm going to start spitting and stacking and stocking for next winter. I I think that I have close to enough wood for next year. So, I won't have to worry about it for a while. In the late summer I'll start collecting wood for the following year.
In the garden, Rhonda and Jubal have planted onions and potatoes!! Yum!
Have a great day.

No comments: