Monday, March 23, 2009

1st Weekend Of Srping

I got in some good rides after Rhonda got home from work on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I parked at the Kitsuma Trailhead, rode Kitsuma, to Star Gap, Jarrets Creek Rd, to Curtis Creek, then back out on the pavement to Hwy 70, up the newly paved greenway back to the truck. 3.5 hrs of bliss.


Sunday I planned to do a similar ride, only go up Heartbreak Ridge as far as I could and get back to the parking lot by the time it got dark. But cut the ride short so that I could get home and hang out with my family for dinner. I ended up with 1 loop on Kitsuma, good stuff.

Curtis Creek:


The Kitsuma Trailhead:

This week hopefully we will get some windows and the addition dried in. I picked the skylights up this morning!!

Have a great day.

No comments: