Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Again

And so we come to another weekend. This week has been a rest week for me. Fortunately it was scheduled and I do not feel that I have missed out on much training. Although I do enjoy the easy rides during rest week. I feel my fatigue finally going away and this alien that is in my head seems to be letting go of my frontal lobe. Maybe the mother ship will call him back tonight and I will be left alone. ( the aliens, can't trust 'em).

On tap for the weekend? Rain. Cold rain. But that's fine. I'm not complaining one bit. It's another daddy Jubal weekend, so I'm sure we will have fun no matter what!!

The rafters are completed and the decking goes up on Monday. I'll order the metal roofing today. After literally months of deliberation, Rhonda and I finally decided on a color, in fact we have the entire color scheme of the outside of the house figured out. But, I'm going to keep that a secret until the roof goes up!!!!

Any guesses?

No comments: