Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Warming Trend

We have a warming trend going on here in the South East. Yesterday morning the temp was 8 degrees, today it is 20, tomorrow is supposed to be close to 30......sweet!!!

Last night when I got home from work I got on the rollers to try some more cruise intervals. It went a lot better this time and I felt pretty good.

After that it was homemade tacos for dinner.

After dinner, I started on my second job, the house. I pulled the siding and old rough milled planks off of the corners where we are going to tie in with the addition. I'm going to pull all the nails out of the rough milled planks and reuse them somehow. Not sure how yet.

After that I started cleaning out some dirt from the outside of the block wall so that we can seal it and waterproof it. I ended up widening the trench about 1 ft wide, 2 feet deep and 10 feet long. That is some good cross training.

The framing starts tomorrow!!

Have great day.

No comments: