Monday, March 16, 2009

Buncombe County Landfill

Pictures courtesy of Jubal: ( the dates are incorrect)












This weekend's theme was rain. And lots of it.

Jubal and I took our remodeling trash to the Buncombe County Landfill on Saturday, then came home and installed some drain pipe around the addition. Jubal also used the nail magnet to make sure there were no nails in our driveway. That kid is a huge helper!!!
This week, when the rain clears, the decking will go up. The metal roof and windows have been ordered. The Electrician should come later this week, we have to get the inside wall built first. Then the insulation. Fun stuff.
I rode Sunday afternoon. Just went out for an easy spin. Since I have been off the bike for most of the week, I was really feeling sluggish. It rained on me, but it was 55 degrees so not to uncomfortable. And the best thing about it was, I was riding. This week I will be building back up to my training program.
The lesson here? When you are tired rest, or else you get more tired.
I signed up for Burn 24 Challenge last night. It is in May. I'm really looking forward to it!!!
Have a great day!!









No comments: