Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Satisfaction

I didn't do a year in review or a top ten list of any looking back on the year. I didn't feel like it. It was a good year and earlier last year I did a sort of reviewing, covering things I had learned.

I did, however, sit and think about the direction I want to take this blog and you the reader.

I have always wanted to challenge you in ways that you aren't being challenged, and that is what I will continue to attempt.

I don't want this blog to be a place that I vent and whine. I do want to vent, consider problems, but always consider possible solutions as well. I always want to consider a solution, if I am going to spend the time considering a problem.

I want to spend this year being satisfied. That does not mean that I will not be striving to become a better person, better cyclist, friend or husband/father. But that I will strive to be satisfied with what I have. Not always wishing for more, whether that "more" is time, money, Lactate Threshold, etc.

I have everything that I need right now.

Thanks for joining me on my journey, I hope that I can challenge you to be satisfied this year.

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

EndlessBikeCo. said...

Thanks for having me on your journey! I like being satisfied.

My name is Stephen said...

no problem, thanks for tagging along!!