Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spoiled

The warm weather we had the past week and a half really spoiled me. It's 20 degrees outside now and I don't want to ride. It might warm up by the time the sun comes up , but I'm not banking on it. (bad choice of words in these times).

Speaking of the economy: Everyone is trying to find someone whose fault it is. I have not heard anyone accept the blame. From the banks who loaned the money, to the people who borrowed the money, I have not been able to pinpoint any one group of people who are at fault. Sometimes I don't really worry about whose fault things are, I just like to find a solution and move on. A lot of times in crisis, no one is at fault, per se, it is simply a matter of education.

I think there is need for that in this situation as well. But, I'm not the one to give financial advice. I will tell you that we make every attempt to live below our income. If we don't have it we don't spend it, and we wear our shoes until they have holes in them and fall apart.

Times are difficult, but with a little creativity, you are going to be ok.

And lastly, if you have been blessed with more than enough, even just a little bit, consider helping someone who is struggling. We are all in this together.

Have a great day.

No comments: