Monday, June 15, 2009

Good News

I got word that my wheels should ship later this week. The fork is ready to be shipped. Headset and stem are also ready to be shipped. This project is coming together and I am so excited. I don't think it will be ready for Cowbell Challenge, but it looks like it will be for ORAMM!!! Sweet!!

I have a couple of fundraisers for World Bicycle Relief coming up that I will announce next week. I am really excited about both of them.

Training is going really well. I'm going faster and using less effort, that feels weird. The training program/ heart rate monitor seem to be helping exponentially. We'll see where I am compared to other this weekend.

It also helps that I am mostly finished with the house addition. It is so nice to come home and NOT work on the house. Just relax, and chase the kid around the yard!!! The timing could not have been better.

Well, another 5 days of workin!!!

Have a great day,
Stephen

No comments: