Monday, December 28, 2009

Back

I started my yoga routine again this morning. After a 4 week break I am a bit "stove up". It feels good to be back!! I'm hoping to start riding again tomorrow, with a high of 35 degrees and low in the low 20's, I might be using my new indoor training center.

The long Christmas weekend was nice but lacked any outdoor adventures. I made a point of doing nothing other than spending time with my family on Christmas Eve and Day.

We didn't do much, but did a lot at the same time. It was relaxing and fun.

This morning, I plan on heading over to Mission Hospital to find out if they have any treatments for large sized medical bills. I have gotten a lot of good advice from quite a few people and heard several different experiences. The main thing I am getting is that they will work with me.

Have a great day!!

No comments: