Friday, December 11, 2009

Personalized


For at least two years I have been wanting to get this personalized plate, but things that were more important kept popping up. So, finally when someone sent me a little monetary gift for my birthday, I set aside the necessary amount and placed the order!!!


Over to the Fat Cyclist fundraising Blitzkrieg:
Totals:
Livestrong: $61,610.50

World Bicycle Relief:
$63,089.55

Wow, so amazing. Fatty posted a video of Johan on his blog, go check it out.

I'm starting to feel quite a bit better. My digestive tract is feeling normal again and everything seems to be running smoothly. My energy is up and I am able to start using my abs to breathe, sit up, get out of bed etc. The incisions are healing, I'm scared to take the steri strips off though because I don't want anything to pop open.

I thought about getting some fake, nasty, festering wounds to put on for my doc's visit next week, but something tells me the doc does not have much of a sense of humor. He is probably not real happy already, due to the fact that my appendix was wrapped around my colon...... anyway, too bad cause it would make for a good laugh!!

So I have a weekend with stuff that needs to be done around the house, but can I do it? nope, so what to do? I'm sure I'll find something creative to do. I'm thankful that I am healing so well.

I'm not sure if Snake Creek Gap is gonna happen this year. If I can only go to one, I'm not sure I want to pay the fee... just for one race. But, it is one of my favorites, and, well, it's one of my favorites. Maybe we'll make a long weekend out of it!! Wait and see.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments: