Friday, September 18, 2009

Cool Stuff

Lot's of cool stuff has happened this week. I've been really encouraged by friends, old and new, who want to help spread the word about World Bicycle Relief. Thanks to all of you, you know who you are.

4 Weeks until the Pisgah MTB Stage Race and I still have over $3000 to go to reach my goal. I am counting on you to help out with this cause. If you have any questions about WBR let me know. I'd love to discuss the cool things that they are doing.

Training is going really well. I have been focusing on one of the important aspects of training. That would be pushing the body almost to the limit, and then resting/recovering. Finding that limit has been tricky, and it all depends on life's variables: stress, weather, diet etc. I am finding that I am going farther and feeling good the next day.

Not much else going on.

Have great day!!

No comments: