Friday, March 05, 2010

Ahh

The weekend is finally here signaling the end to my rest week.  With the kids going to school Saturday morning, it looks like I will get to go for a ride during that time. 

4 weeks until 6 hrs of Warriors Creek.  After last weekend's long ride, my confidence is back up. 

I have been toying with doing the Big Frog 65 again this year instead of the Cohutta 100, but after the 6 hrs on the bike and feeling good, I'm leaning back towards the 100 miler. 

April will be a big month.  6hrs of WC, the next weekend will be a fun road ride: Assault on the Carolinas,  a metric century,  and then 2 weeks after that, Cohutta. 

No real plans laid out for the weekend.  I've got a bit of a head cold, I'll see how I feel and that will dictate what happens!  Rest is good.

Have a great day.

No comments: