Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Wow

So, I'm not sure what to write about this morning. So many cool things happening in my life right now.  There are crazy things happening too, but somehow the cool things are drowning out the crazy things. 

Like the $1500 we owe the government for a mistake we made on our 2008 tax return....oops.  Thankfully we are being provided with enough of  a tax return this year to pay for that.  We might not get to go on vacation again this year, which bums be out but not too bad.  I'm bummed but happy at the same time. 

We would have run out of firewood this year.  We started the winter with a full wood shed, but since the winter started in November.....and it's still going.  But a friend called me and asked if I needed wood.   Again, we have what we need.

We won't be doing any major house upgrades this year, which Rhonda was bummed about.  I helped her out by telling her that that means we have more time to play. That cheered her up.

Even as I sit here and write, I feel a little dumb because the things I am listing are rather silly.  I have food, I have a warm house, and a vehicle to get me around.  I have friends, I have family, and bicycles. 

There is a lot of stuff that I want,  but I want for nothing....

Just like the birds in the field have everything they need, I have everything I need.

Have a great day.

No comments: