Thursday, March 06, 2008

Change is in the Air



Lots of change going on around me.




My friend/coach/fitter Kurt Begeman of Ergotech Cycling Dynamics, is moving to PA to work at Trexel Town Velodrome. I'm very excited for him. He will be brushing elbows with Olympians, one of which is Marty Nothstein. Very cool.




As the temperatures warm the grass starts growing again. The flowers are popping out and our trees are budding as well. This means I have to cut the grass. This means I need a lawnmower that works. Mine doesn't so I took it to a local guy to fix. I'll be cutting grass before you know it.




Tonight is my last Bent Creek night ride!!!! It is supposed to be warm and light until 6:40pm, so I will have less than one hour to ride in the lonely dark. With the time change happening this weekend, it will be light later, meaning no more night rides!!! WOOHOO.




I am now the parking coordinator for National Trails Day. ( click on it to check out the details). We are trying to get at least 200 people to come out and work on a trail in Bent Creek. Even if you are not from around here, we would love to have you come up. It will be a whole weekend of fun social events.
Fun stuff,
Have a great day




No comments: