Friday, March 07, 2008

Raining Again

It is indeed raining again. I am thankful for the beautiful warm sunny day we had yesterday. I rode out at Bent Creek for an hour and a half before the cloak of lonely darkness chased me home. I got in 16 miles. I am planning to add some more single track to get a 20 mile loop out there that includes the steepest more technical trail.

I'm feeling really good about the Cohutta and my fitness for that race. My concern is to train more for the Fool's Gold 100 in August. That route has a lot more singletrack and a little more climbing. But it is Georgia and the scenery is beautiful.

Tomorrow I get to go to Myrtle Beach, SC. I have volunteered to do a camp showing. This involves going to the hosts house, showing the camp DVD and answering questions from potential campers and parents. Should be fun. Then I'm gonna drive back home to sleep in my own bed!!!

Have a great day.

No comments: