Friday, March 21, 2008

Last Night

I had a great ride at Bent Creek last night, although is was a bit cold. I'm really looking forward to the warm weather, but really thankful that I was able to ride in the light last night.

The trails at Bent Creek drain extremely well. I went up Ingles Field to Greens Lick, down to Sidehill, to Bent Creek Gap Rd, rode the 2 miles up to the gap, turn around, down to South Ridge rd, Down Hardtimes rd back to Rice Pinnacle parking lot.

On the way down from Bent Creek Gap I was daydreaming. About what I don't remember. What I do remember is being startled by some dude who came flying up behind me, trying to get around me. He couldn't get around because I was swerving back and forth due to being startled, I yelled" sorry about that" but he just kept flying on down the road. I need some downhill skillz.

2 hours 20 miles. I'll try to post the elevation chart later.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess...daydreaming about "people having dominion over themselves"
What a debacle.