Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Has Sprung...

a little surprise for the higher elevations. Snow!! Yup!! Happy spring everybody. This is the time of year when the weather becomes totally unpredictable.




It is finally Thursday. This has been one looong week despite being very busy at work and home.




I was reading Asheville Citizen Times on line and found that a picture of me ( along with 600 other cyclists) is in the Outdoors section.








I am wearing the blue helmet with the green and yellow jersey. Two bikes in front of me in the white red and gray is Andy Applegate!! ( thanks for the draft Andy).



Tonight, another Bent Creek ride. I'll be incorporating as much climbing as I can. Probably head up to Bent Creek Gap at the Parkway at some point during the ride.


Have a great day.

No comments: