Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Doctor, tell me it's not serious

I have had a nagging pain in my throat for a couple of weeks. It is not my throat, more like in the lymph area of my neck. My adam's apple was even sore for a little while. It started feeling better, but then I had a night with only 4 hours of sleep. The it got annoying again. It's more annoying than anything. I tried herbal remedies but that has not worked, hopefully some anti-biotics will take care of it. The bad part is waiting until 3pm for my appointment. I prefer early morning appointments.

I not been on the bike since last Saturday, and it looks like I won't get to ride until tomorrow night. I guess I am taking a mandatory week off the bike. I think that should be fine though because I now have 3.5 weeks until the Cohutta.

This weekend most of the extended family is going to Charlotte to celebrate my grandparent's 70th wedding anniversary. Sweet!!! So, Rhonda and Jubal are traveling to Charlotte tonight to help out with prep. I'll be going down on Friday to hang out with the family. I hope to make it back on Sunday in time for a long ride. I need to do some climbing in prep for the Cohutta.


Have a great day.

No comments: